High Density Woven Pe Blue Tarpaulin 180gsm
Item in Stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
£19.99 – £107.99
HIGH DENSITY WOVEN PE BLUE TARPAULIN 180GSM
Ultra durable tarpaulin comprised of a thick polyethylene cross weave structure, protected with a low density polyethylene coating on both sides.
The weatherproof structure and wipe clean surface make it extremely versatile for use in a multitude of applications, particularly where harsh weather and strong winds are involved, thanks to UV stabilizers, anti-bacterial properties and the reinforced hem which makes it virtually unbreakable when pinned down.
Features at a glance:
– The thick, high density polyethylene structure provides amazing durability whilst the cross weave prevents against tearing
– Reinforced hem with sewn in polypropylene rope
– Rust proof eyelets every 50cm and on each corner
– UV stabilized to prevent fading in sunlight
– Rot proof and mould resistant for keeping outdoors all year round
– Incredibly sturdy yet still lightweight enough to carry with ease, folds up for compact storage
– Comes packed in a polyethylene bag
– Also available in 90 & 180 g/m²
Perfect for added insulation on tent floors, as a cover for cars, trucks or boats, as a protective layer over trailers, to keep garden furniture dry all year round, or even as a form of temporary shelter for camping… the possibilites are endless
6m x 12m, 1.5m x 6m, 2m x 3m, 3m x 4m, 3m x 5m, 3m x 6m, 4m x 4m, 4m x 5m, 4m x 6m, 4m x 8m, 5m x 6m, 6m x 8m
If the order is placed before 3 pm we ship the order same day. If the order is placed after 3 pm then the order is dispatched on the next working day.
We deliver the orders in 3-5 working days.
Our Delivery charges are 7.85£ . (3-5 working days). Learn More